Here’s what to expect
So you think you might want to work with Sharon?
- A free initial phone or Skype consultation. ALL information is confidential. We keep all client information private.
- We will discuss your goals, current financial situation, what makes you worry at night, what kind of help you are looking for and need.
- If we both feel like we are a good match, then we will request a list of items for a complete financial review.
- I will have you complete a budget analysis (see the downloadable sheets on the website!)
- I will then do a gap analysis for you. Can you reach your goals? When? How?
Let us help you get your ducks in a row!
Our portfolios are designed for long-term investors. We do not believe that anyone can consistently “outsmart” the market. Research suggests that market timing only accounts for a small amount of a portfolio’s returns. This, however, does not mean that your portfolio will be “buy and ignore”. Sometimes, economic conditions and changes dictate portfolio adjustments. We endorse a “buy and monitor” approach. When these events happen, we will adjust your account accordingly with new investment opportunities.
Our search criteria for investments factors things like the number of holdings fundamental analysis, industry exposure, number of holdings, the investment’s management team, and volatility.
Asset allocation is critical in having a healthy portfolio. Your asset allocation will vary depending on current market conditions. Depending on your individual goals, risk tolerance, and other factors, your portfolio may consist of equities, bonds, cash, and alternative asset classes.
Reports and Other Services
Aside from the ongoing review and monitoring of your investments, Silver Key Wealth Management, LLC provides you with:
24/7 Online Account Access With Account View
Monthly Market Updates
Quarterly Performance Reports
Quarterly Account Holdings Reports
Ongoing Useful Reminders To Help You Stay on Track
End of Year Tax Loss Harvesting
Ongoing Account Reviews
Financial Planning Guidance
Silver Key Wealth Management, LLC generally requires a minimum of a $100,000 combined account value to open and maintain a managed account(s). This account minimum may be waived at the discretion of the firm. Silver Key Wealth Management, LLC allows the accounts for members of the same household to be combined for fee-paying purposes.
All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy, including asset allocation, assures success or protects against loss.